Friday, January 2, 2015

Horror Series Signed with Kensington Gore


Happy New Year, folks!  Looks like 2015 is already shaping up to be an exciting year.  I've signed a contract with Kensington Gore Publishing (UK) for a horror trilogy based on my vampire novella, "Our Miss Engel."

The novella took place in 1909.  A young schoolteacher, Clara Engel, takes a job teaching at a girls' Catholic boarding school, only to find that her students are not what they seem.  It was inspired by a story I heard on the midnight vampire walking tour in New Orleans a few years ago.

For now, "Our Miss Engel" will no longer be available on this blog, or as an ebook on Smashwords.  But don't worry-- I still have plenty of other works out there for your perusal.

Plus-- a trilogy!  About vampires!  The working title is The Amaranth Trilogy.  

Coyote Kishpaugh and I are also discussing a book deal with Kensington Gore for The Order of the Four Sons series.  I will keep you all posted.  

In the meantime, many thanks to all of my friends and family who have supported my writing habit over the years, especially my husband, Patrick.  I couldn't have done it without you.



2 comments: