Thursday, December 22, 2016

December Round-Up

I have some good news and some bittersweet news that I wanted to share.

First the bittersweet: Referential Magazine is coming to the end of its six-year run. It's always tough to see literary magazines close up shop, but I know their editorial team will go on to some exciting new creative endeavors. To bid their readers and writers farewell, they have created a Best Of edition, which includes my poem, "Wild Onions." 

The good-good news is, The Order of the Four Sons series are on actual bookshelves in an actual bookstore. It's kinda the ultimate dream of a writer, to see our books in print, nestled amongst all the other great titles of our genre. The bookstore is Eat My Words in Minneapolis, MN. So if you're in the Twin Cities area, stop in and grab yourself a copy! 

I'm talking with some other bookstores to see if they'd be interested in carrying our books, too. I've also heard from some literary magazines, and will have pieces published in the next few months.

Don't forget, we have a book giveaway going on right now. Go here to enter. 

It's been an exciting and rewarding year. I hope yours has been, too. 

Happy Holidays, everybody, and joyous wishes for the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment