Thursday, July 29, 2021

July News

Hello, friends! Hope you’re staying safe and cool this summer. My city just implemented a new mask mandate as the Delta variant is on the rise here.

I’ve hit a poetry slowdown, but it looks like I have publications lined up for the rest of the year. Hopefully, by the time I run out, my creative well will have replenished itself. In the meantime, I’ve been working on an O4S project—I don’t know if it will ever come to anything, but I’m enjoying it. 



This month, I had five poems appear in the inaugural print edition of Lothlorien Poetry Journal. The poems, “Priestess,” “The Gilded Monk,” “Necromancy,” “Where Man Doth Not Inhabit,” and “Orenda” previously appeared in the online magazine

Many thanks to Strider Marcus Jones for creating this great publication, which has truly become one of my favorite lit mags out there. Copies are available through Lulu


“Under the Periwinkle,” appeared at one of my regular poetic haunts, the Rye Whiskey Review. Big thanks, as ever, to editor John Patrick Robbins for letting me hang around his joint.

For my next post, I will share the Necropolis (Order of the Four Sons, Book V) playlist.

Thank you, as always, for reading! See you next month.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment