Wednesday, July 26, 2023

July News

NEW RELEASE


My latest poetry collection, Moonlight and Monsters, is now available from Gnashing Teeth Press and on Amazon. If you'd like a signed copy from me, email me. It's $15 on Venmo or PayPal. I've already sent out the first batch of signed copies-- copies are going coast to coast in the US from Delaware to Washington, and to Canada and Australia! 


APPEARANCES


Earlier this month, Gnashing Teeth hosted a virtual book launch for Moonlight and Monsters. Scott Ferry and Lillian Necakov also appeared as guest readers. If you were unable to attend, the video is now available to watch on YouTube. It was a darn good reading, if I do say so myself, so don't miss it!


UPCOMING APPEARANCES


A Reading and Conversation with Lindsey Royce and Lauren Scharhag, hosted by Press 53, Thursday, August 10, 6:30 pm CT. Please register to attend. (virtual)

The Speakeasy, Swordfish Tom's, Kansas City, MO, Sunday, September 3, 7 pm CT (in person)

SpoFest Featured Reader, Tuesday, September 5, 6 pm CT (virtual) 


No comments:

Post a Comment