Monday, January 28, 2019

January News

Hello, friends! I hope your 2019 is off to a great start.

Here are some new places where you can read my work:


Harbor Review's THIRST issue included my poem, "The Water Station."


My poem, "DeeJay Love" appeared in HerStry, my second publication with that magazine.


The Pangolin Review published three of my poems: "The Bus Station," "The Eighth Kind," and "Bowie." I can now add Mauritius to the growing list of countries I've been published in.


Five of my poems appeared in Ariel Chart: "The Strawberry Festival," "Venn Diagram," "Unburied," "The Pleaides," and "Moving Day."


Cajun Mutt Press published my poem, "Injury."


And last but not least, another publication in Duane's PoeTree Blog: "Deactivated," which will also appear in an upcoming edition of peculiar magazine.

2019 is off to a great start! I'm hard at work on the sixth and final installment of the O4S series, and I am working on assembling some poetry chapbooks.

Thank you for reading! As always, I hope you enjoy my work. 




No comments:

Post a Comment