Wednesday, April 29, 2020

April News

Hello, friends. I hope you are all staying safe and sane in these strange times.

First, ICYMI, my biggest news this month as I finally completed a first draft of Going Forth by Day, the sixth and final book of The Order of the Four Sons series. I shared a new excerpt earlier this month. I have started revisions this week. I'm hoping for a summer release. We'll see how it goes.


If you are looking for reading material, I received word this month that copies of my e-books are now available through libraries affiliated with Biblioboard as part of their Indie Author project. The books availble for checkout are: The Order of the Four Sons series, Our Miss Engel, The Winter Prince and West Side Girl & Other Poems.

If your local library isn't currently participating, Biblioboard has a form you can submit, requesting that your library be added so you can have access to indie titles. 

I had not been written or submitted any new poetry since November since I wanted to focus on finishing the novel. As it nears completion, I am looking forward to getting back to poetry.

I had other pieces that were scheduled to be published this month, but due to COVID, delays in printing were inevitable. Some of the publications are exploring offering online versions instead of print. I appreciate all the editorial and design folks out there working to keep art and literature flowing into the world-- now is the time that we need it most.

And thank you, dear readers, for all your support. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment