Monday, June 29, 2020

June News

Hello, friends! This is the first time in a long time I haven't had a poetry publication to share. This is partly because COVID has delayed publication for many of the magazines, but also because I haven't been spending as much time on poetry. I've been focused on finishing Book VI-- which, if you missed my last post, is now here!



Going Forth by Day is now available as an ebook on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, and other retailers.

I'm working on the paperback, so I will share when that is available.

I am also pleased to share that my latest poetry collection, Languages, First and Last, received a five-star review from poet Ann Christine Tabaka:


Read the full review here.

Thank you, as always, for reading, and I hope to have some new work out next month. Stay safe and well.



No comments:

Post a Comment